Camp Ultra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Ultra

Lets face it you've always thought you were a little bit different but did you honestly think you were well...a thing of Myth?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhyoloking's characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HighGodMeatshieldRhyolo

Rhyoloking's characters Empty
PostSubject: Rhyoloking's characters   Rhyoloking's characters Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 6:36 pm

Name: Rhyku Moseley
Nicknames (optional):Rhy
Age/Birthday:13 10/4/00
Eyes:Red fire pattern
Hair: a 4 inch tall box
Body Type:lean muscular
Skin Type: one shade lighter than dark chocolate
Weight: he weighs 150 lbs
Height: he's 6 foot
Personality (four sentences or more): he is your average demigod. He's friendly and loyal. Hhe will hurt who ever he needs to. He will kill anybody who crosses the line.
Flaws (five or more): too loyal, nieve, hot headed, easily annnoyed, and flat footed.
Talents (optional): sports, metal working, cooking, and combat
Typical Outfit (optional): he wears jeans red or black shorts and a jean jacket in cold weather. In warm weather he wears red or black basketball shorts. He also wears two rings(that transform into CB sai)and a bracelet(that transforms into a Stygian iron katana).
Mortal Parent: Jackie moseley
God Parent: Pyriphlegethon
Place of Origin: Kentucky.
Pets (optional):
Powers (optional): He can use pyrokinises 5 times a day.(can go up to 250 degrees, he has 3 hour use time an 2 hour resting period, size can go up to 15 ft. x 15 ft.). He can drink his fire to heal him self and can change its color.
History (ten sentences or more): Rhyolo lived in Kentucky ever since he was born. he didn't know my dad but his mother he knew very well. He was always talented in art specifically when it came to metal. He was stalked by strange people and had nightmares. He had a nice life beside the nightmares and creepy people. He was told by his mother that there was a reason he did not do so well in reading in english, but he could read ancient greek. he had been to many schools but each one caught fire. His mother was the only ones who knew he caused it. they usually happened when he got mad and punched a wall. little did he know he was a living proof of the gods.he found out he was a demigod when he was twelve when he was told by his mom when he asked why he was so different. soon they drove to the woods. Rhyolo asked what they were doing here. his mother said he'd be living here at a camp from now on. he cried as he said his goodbye to her. she said he could visit her anytime. so he got his bags out of the car an went to hill where others like him awaited. he saw a sign that said CHB.
RP Example (only needed for first form; ten sentences or more):I ran through the city rapidly, glass was piercing my feet. Ignoring the pain I continued to run. It was right behind me, and gaining on me. I ran at full speed trying to get away from my worst nightmare. I had lost my sai in the cyclopes and my powers were drained. I ran for the  abandoned weapons factory 2 miles away. He kept running. Soon he lost his katana. He was about a 59 yards away. He went all out sprint and got there. Soon he  blasted the beast out of existence.
Notes about your character:

Last edited by Rhyoloking on Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Rhyoloking's characters   Rhyoloking's characters Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 7:17 pm

I think that muscular/150 pounds/6 ft tall isn't realistic for a 13 year old. Maybe a bit strong, 110-120 pounds, and like 5'8".

30ftx30ft's too big. Maybe like 15x15 or so for his age.

3 hour use? So, like, he can summon fire for 3 hours straight?

Who were the stalkers?

Is he fire-resitant?
Back to top Go down
HighGodMeatshieldRhyolo

PostSubject: Re: Rhyoloking's characters   Rhyoloking's characters Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 7:19 pm

Bro im 6 foot and 12
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Rhyoloking's characters   Rhyoloking's characters Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 7:22 pm

But you're muscular and 150 pounds?

(There's still the other things.)
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Rhyoloking's characters   Rhyoloking's characters Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 7:34 pm

I think 400 degrees is too much. Please lower it to 250 or so. Besides that, you're good. Smile
Back to top Go down
HighGodMeatshieldRhyolo

PostSubject: Re: Rhyoloking's characters   Rhyoloking's characters Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 7:46 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Snow Nyx
Snow Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Rhyoloking's characters   Rhyoloking's characters Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:02 pm

Approve until stated otherwise by a admin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhyoloking's characters   Rhyoloking's characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rhyoloking's characters
Page 1 of 1