Camp Ultra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Ultra

Lets face it you've always thought you were a little bit different but did you honestly think you were well...a thing of Myth?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you doing?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow Nyx
Snow Nyx

What are you doing? Empty
PostSubject: What are you doing?   What are you doing? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:41 am

David was suppose to be practicing. But instead he was sitting in the middle of the arena, leaning on a fighting dummy and writing in his book. He was writing about his sister, Silena. David didn't know much about her but his brothers and sisters talked about her like she was a hero, so he was kind of going off that. Kids grumbled when they saw him just sitting there writing and tried to work their way around him, but they couldn't.

OOC: sorry it's so short D:
Back to top Go down
Shade
God of Creation
Shade

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:21 am

Cain sat in his Cabin, eyes closed and pondering the day. As always in the Demi-Titan Cabin, the forgotten Cabin where those who weren’t supposed to exist resided, it was pitch black save for a flicker from the candle by the bedside of the ‘new’ resident. The Son of Erebus had yet to meet the new resident of the forgotten Cabin and was hoping to keep it that way at least for a little while. From the whispers and rumors around camp it sounded as if the newbie was a bit of a cry baby, not tough enough for the life they lived in and as the First Demi-Titian in over a century well…Cain wasn’t too happy about that. Demit-Titians were supposed to be proud, strong, and powerful warriors not crybabies who couldn’t get over the fact that some Big Bad had decided it was time for Mommy to go away.

Clenching his fists the young man stood up and threw on his slick black leather jacket, sheathing his Stygian Iron Kilij and without a sound he was gone. Having disappeared from the forgotten Cabin deep in the woods he re-appeared moments later stepping out from the shadows, cracking his neck and smoothing down the collar on his jacket before taking a look around the arena. It was relatively empty which meant that most people were on lunch break or out at the beach. A little to the right of the center ‘mat’ two girls, possibly Huntresses or Ares daughters, were sparing and boy was it getting heated. A sly grin rose onto his face as he went to go over and ‘watch’ the two but as he did his eyes caught something off into the back corner.

That something just happened to be Cain’s new play toy. Chuckling he snapped his fingers and the boy’s own shadow came to life behind him. With a twitch of his finger, which he didn’t need to do as he could control them mentally but it looked cool, the shadow whipped out at the boy from behind but at the last second turned and snatched the pencil out of his hands. Pulling it away it was brought over to Cain’s, who at the time was making his way over to the fool, hand and dropped in it. Laughing Cain shook his head as he snapped the pencil in one hand. “Writing in the Arena? We do have an Arts and Crafts for that you know.” He stopped when he was in swords distance from the kid and looked him over.

Raising an eyebrow in only slight confusion “Your eyes aren’t grey enough to be an Athena bastard, arms are too small to be Apollo’s and well…you aren’t scrawny enough to be Hermes so who do you belong to?” He asked, blood red eyes glistening in the light that seemed to be shining off them making his almost pale skin even scarier than it usually was. Cain detested the sun light, but at least in the arena there was less there than most places.
Back to top Go down
https://ultramythcamp.forumotion.com
Snow Nyx
Snow Nyx

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:50 am

The child of Aphrodite was enjoying what seemed like his time alone. No one seemed to bother him, not even the Ares kids who looked like they were going to do something bad. By now, majority of the people seem to know who he was. He was David Smith-Gomez, a child of love; although, he didn't have too much of a "Aphrodite attitude" there were similarities. He didn't have too much a Aphrodite look either, being so plain looking.

He was still resting against the fighting dummy when something awfully weird happened. David had his pencil in his hand one second and the next it had disappeared. It was the weirdest thing that had happened so far on that camp. As he began looking for it, he heard a male voice speaking to him. There in front of him was a boy he had never saw before. He wore a leather jacket and seemed to have a "Too Cool for School" attitude."What's it to you? I'm not bothering anyone." He shrugged before he finally stood up, closing his book."Can I have my pencil back please?"

"Who do I belong too? No one but I am a child of Aphrodite. You know? Goddess of beauty and love" he watched Cain for a moment."Who are you? Some demonic creature?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
God of Creation
Shade

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:12 am

Cain couldn’t help but laugh when the kid asked if he could have his pencil back? What pencil, the one that was broken and in his hand sure, why not he didn’t need it anymore, or maybe…No Cain took the two pieces of the broken pencil and tossed them down at pretty boy’s feet. “Sure, take back your pencil pretty boy, and while you’re down their picking them up maybe you can clean my shoes.” He mocked the boy, sarcastically of course the words were simply dripping with the sarcastic tone as they seemed to work their way out of his mouth. A smirk formed on his face as the kid answered his question and he couldn’t help but shake his head in disdain. “Everyone belongs to someone whether its their parents, the fates, or even Fear its self. You just don’t know it yet Pretty Boy.”

What happened next however caught him off guard, and left Cain staring at him with a dumbfound awestruck look on his face. This nobody, this son of some pathetic emotion didn’t know who he was? He was the Bloody Bandit, the King of Darkness the Son of the Lord of Shadows He was the god damned universal mistake! "Who am I? Who am I? Where have you been for the past year Kid? Haven’t you heard? I'm the Big Bad, the oogie boogie, I’m the one God’s tell their children nightmares about when they’re being bad...I'm the camp's resident Demi-Titian" Removing his Stygian Iron Kilij from its sheath he pointed it at the kid’s throat. “And you? Well…its your lucky day, you get to be my sparing partner.”

Turning around and lowering the Kilij he walked some distance away from the kid until he was at the center of the Arena. If the kid hadn’t decided to follow him his shadow would give him a reassuring push, or rather a forceful one in the direction of Cain, as Cain laughed. “Oh, and that wasn’t a suggestion or offer, you get to fight for your life. The thrill of it is simply wonderful, and its well” he tapped his chin with his left hand as if thinking of what his next words would be before continuing. “Simply…to Die for.” Grinning he raised his Kilij into an offensive position, as the same shadow tossed a celestial bronze training sword in the direction of the Aphrodite kid.
Back to top Go down
Snow Nyx
Snow Nyx

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 12:06 pm

David wasn't only upset that his pencil broke but dumbfounded that the Demi-Titan referred to him as "Pretty boy". He definitely wasn't the ugliest person alive but he sure as hell wasn't the prettiest. David did just arrive yesterday, and when he was claimed he got the usual Aphrodite blessing. She made his low cut look better then usual and his tan skin seemed to radiantly glow. Aphrodite also blessed him with a new wardrobe when he walked into the Aphrodite cabin. Not to mention this morning, he didn't even take a shower yet he had a fresh citrus smell."I don't even clean my own shoes." He rolled his eyes. Who did this kid think he was."Not me, I belong to know one, not even myself." He reached for the bridge of his nose, trying to touch a pair of glasses which weren't there. David seemed to have forgotten that Aphrodite cleared his vision too, so there was no need for his glasses.

This kid was kind of crazy and not the good crazy. He was almost insane and David didn't understand why. He almost didn't want to look Cain in the eye because of it. There was something about this kid that wasn't... normal. What did he get himself into? He should've never spoken up, he should've just left the arena."Demi-Titan? Weren't they defeated in the first and second war? Bu that explains a lot about you." David had been studying Cain for a moment... he could always pick out how someone feels just by how they carry themselves."You are sad. Very sad because you're alone, and misunderstood. Which makes you a little angry." He frowned when he forced David to be his sparing partner."No... that doesn't make it my lucky day."

David's dagger seemed to glisten on his side. He really didn't want to fight this kid. Not only was he not a good fighter, he was scared. Cain put a deep fear in him and he was feeling a bit threatened by his actions."I don't really like to fight unless I really have too. And you're not just fighting for the thrill, you're fighting out of bitterness." David had his own plan on how to go up against the son of Erebus. He just hoped Cain fell for it."I'm guessing you want to see me crumble under the darkness?" David kicked the sword aside and took out his dagger. The eye of Aphrodite seemed to be glaring at Cain.
Back to top Go down
Shade
God of Creation
Shade

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:27 pm

Blah, Blah, Blah this kid could talk on and on couldn’t he? Were all kids of Aphrodite like this he wondered? If they were he knew which group of people he was whipping off the face of the earth next. Then he decided to act as if he was Cain’s therapist or something which really didn’t sit well with him. Honestly, who did this kid even think he was to tell Cain what he thought about Cain’s own emotions? He was damn sure he had all of his emotions under wrap, and the only one he needed was anger; anger fuelled more fires than any other type of damn emotions and it had gotten Cain this far.

“Who the bloody hell do you think you are you sodding wanker? Think you’re my Therapist or something, yeah? Well you’re wrong. I fight for the thrill of it, I fight because it’s what I’m good at and it is fun as Tartarus to watch you fools bleed all over when I jam my daggers into your eye balls.” He laughed when the kid kicked away the sword and instead reached for his own dagger. Shaking his head Cain spun the Kilij in his dominate hand and using another aspect of his Shadow control closed his eyes and the shadows rose up into his left hand forming a shield. It had taken a bit out of him what with messing with Pretty Boy’s pencil and the push, but he was sure he’d have enough energy to knock this poser out of his socks.

“You’re damn right I wouldn’t mind seeing you crumble under darkness…but I’ll have to do instead.” With that Cain began his attack, a quick and powerful slash aimed right at the boy’s midsection, only for him to turn his wrist and go upwards and towards the inner section of David’s arm at the last second. He wasn’t sure how the kid would retaliate and he was honestly playing with him now so after the attack either landed, kicked him, or pretty boy somehow dodged it he switched into a defensive stance, a bloodlust grin on his face. This was his element.

((could you put your signature into a spoiler please. it is quite big.))
Back to top Go down
Snow Nyx
Snow Nyx

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 8:44 am

"That's not what your emotions say." He began rubbing his finger against the blade of his dagger."You fight because you're mad. At the gods? Your life? All of the above? It's obvious that seeing us 'fools' bleed through our eyeballs isn't just a statement. You don't like us demigods because we don't get you and you don't get us." David stated what he saw in his emotions which were pretty obvious to see. David raised his dagger at eye level to get a look at Aphrodite's eyes, this time Eros' cold eyes looked at the Demi-Titan. He wasn't ready to fight yet the dagger seem to encourage him too and taunt Cain. David just had to keep stalling... maybe.

"You'll have to do? I thought you were darkness." He smiled at Cain a bit."You are the big bad, oogie boogie Demi-Titan. Would you admit to being victorious?" David had to get Cain into a certain state of mind. It was the only way to do what he needed to do. Cain was full of himself, big headed and it was very hard to use a certain power when someone wasn't weak in the mind. So for now, he just had to work on getting Cain there. Which might take a lot of time. Vince, a son of Hecate, had taught him about the mist on their journey to Camp Half-Blood.

He began to scowl a bit. Not at Cain but at the thought of Vince. He was still upset that Vince disappeared in mid-air as soon as they got to Camp Half-Blood. The son of Hecate didn't say good-bye or anything. David made a mistake thinking about Vince because for the very first time at camp, he was becoming angry and highly upset at Vince, but that was misinterpreted toward Cain."Oh no..." He said almost a little too late. He was so busy thinking, he didn't see Cain charging at him. For a moment he froze up before running away from his attack.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mason

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 9:14 am

A cold breeze of air passed through. It went directly into Cain's face, shielding his vision. It spun around his head. He saw it as shadows, while the other boy saw nothing. "Come on, son, grow some guts. Show me what you can really do before I see if you can handle the quest I'm about to give to you." It was Erebus. Only Cain could hear the voice.
Back to top Go down
Shade
God of Creation
Shade

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 11:19 am

Cain ignored the kid, he liked to talk and talking back only distracted you, getting distracted got you killed and only he did the killing. Clenching his fists tighter around the grip of his Kilij and shadow shield, wondering just how in the world he had been able to jump back and away from that slash. Twirling the Kilij in his hand he once again used the boy’s own shadow in an attempt to push him forward as he used the Kilij in an attempt to slash out at the boy but stopped halfway as the world turned black, and the voice echoed in his head. The voice that he had only heard once or twice before in his life…the voice that was the motivation for everything he did. Except this time…this time as different.

He was going to be given a quest, a quest his father was going to directly give to him but he had to prove himself first. Returning his Kilij down to his side he grinned a sadistic smile, perfectly aligning with his blood red eyes and cackled, the sheer look and sound of him would send shivers down the spines of most any man or monster. “Oh yes Father…I will make you proud.” He spoke oblivious to anything else that was going on now, his only focus on utterly destroying the boy who stood before him. No more mister nice guy, no more was he going to simply tease, prod and poke at the boy to see what he could do. None of that mattered any more, the only thing that mattered was seeing his head on a bloody spike.

“You’re dead meat pretty boy.” With that he sent out a slash aimed for the boy’s midsection, and knowing he’d jump backwards followed forward after it with a sort of shield bash. It was an attempt to knock the boy down onto the ground and if successful Cain would follow up by slashing down at the boy where his head was, this was a child of Aphrodite he was fighting and they were perhaps the worst fighters in all of the camp. He had no reason to lose this fight, no emotions for the kid to manipulate, and best of all no fear of losing this fight.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mason

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 11:50 am

"That is enough. Don't waste your time on him. I just was testing you. Son, come to me in Tartarus. Help me return to power, destroy Mason Valley, then take over Earth. But, use the back entrance; go to Sandy's Sweet Shop in Las Vegas, Nevada and order a 'Shadow Shake.' She will take you to the back, where a door will be. She will enter a passcode, then it will open. Go in, walk a mile or so, then you'll be right there. There will be very many monsters around, trying to help me, but announce that you are Cain Vulsore." The voice disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Snow Nyx
Snow Nyx

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 8:29 am

What are you doing? 2n16wsoWhat are you doing? 2n16wsoWhat are you doing? 2n16wsoWhat are you doing? 2n16wsoWhat are you doing? 2n16wso

He wasn't safe. David's own shadow seemed to turn against him, inching him forward toward the dark demi-Titan. Aphrodite, if you can hear me... please help. He made a silent prayer to his mother, hoping she would hear it. But he doubt that she would ever pay attention to him. Unlike her other children, David wasn't crowned king of prom. He wasn't considered cute in today's time and he sure as hell wasn't rich at all. The goddess had nothing to lose. Please. This was his second day of camp; of being claimed and he probably wasn't going to live to see the next. Cain wasn't an easy person to convince. David didn't know how he would pull the most over his eye. The son of Erebus's emotions were on the table but very hard to reach.

What stood before him wasn't a boy. Cain wasn't just another human being in his eye either. This demi-Titan was surrounded by darkness, evil and David could just feel it.   He tightened his grip on his dagger and raised it just above his waist. When was he going to attack? David couldn't tell. Cain looked like he had mad hatter disease."What?"He could've sworn he heard Cain say something, probably to himself. The son of Erebus wouldn't surprise David if he were crazy, delusional or completely mad. He couldn't help but become a bit curious about Cain's life outside of camp. He wondered if someone in his past made him this way or if he was always this way. Either way, David was sort of scared for his life, Cain wasn't just fighting for his own pleasure but for David's blood.

"Is this really necessary? I'm not even a challenge." He raised his dagger a little more. It was a good thing he did, Cain had aimed toward his abdomen and he moved back as fast as he could, barely making it. The Clang sound of their swords hitting each other had made it pretty clear that David didn't quite make it. The next attack had come so fast, he didn't have time to react. The shield hit him right in the chest, taking his breath away from him and knocking David on the ground. When Cain came down, David rolled away as fast as he could. Once he was a good distance he got up."You're evil." David spat before taking a dagger off his belt and throwing it at Cain.
What are you doing? 2n16wsoWhat are you doing? 2n16wsoWhat are you doing? 2n16wsoWhat are you doing? 2n16wsoWhat are you doing? 2n16wso
Back to top Go down
Shade
God of Creation
Shade

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:09 pm

Cain laughed as the slash at the head missed and David was able to roll away, only to get up and yell that he was evil. “You’re damn right I am and don’t you forget it.” The knife came flying for his face but he already had his shield raised in a defense position and it simply bounced off of it. Stepping on the fallen dagger Cain moved his foot backwards and sent the dagger skidding off across the floor behind him and out of the way. This fight was going to be over quick, and it would end with pretty boy bloody, broken and practically ready to kill himself with the pain he felt but that of course wouldn’t be a pleasure Cain would allow him to know.

Chuckling he slowly moved forward spinning the Kilij in his hand ready to attack only to once more have the voice flicker in his head. That was it!?!? That was the test? Cain snarled as his shadow shield dissipated falling back down upon the ground, and back into its natural state. He had barely done anything and had not yet even began to have his fun with the fool. “You got lucky this time you god damn son of the bitch.” He spat but not before having making a spear out of the shadows form in his hand and chucking it as hard and fast as he could straight at the son of Aphrodite. He didn’t care where it hit him or how little as long as it did.

He wasn’t going to stick around to see if it did however, as soon as the shadow spear was thrown Cain disappeared, slinking back into the shadows and out of the arena. Only to later rise up in the Forgotten Cabin, sure he was to go fight alongside some big bad monsters for dearest dad but that didn’t mean he was going alone. Grinning wickedly he kicked the Hecate kid sleeping on the ground in front of him which not only woke Elliot up but got the attention of Liam. “It’s show time boys….let’s go have some fun.” He cackled grabbing the two other boys by the shoulders as they were all shadow traveled out of Camp. Once they had got as far as Cain was able to go, he’d tell Liam where else and they’d continue on their way that way.
Back to top Go down
Snow Nyx
Snow Nyx

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 3:50 pm

"Why?"He thought about the stories he heard about Luke Castellan. A son of Hermes who was upset at the fact that his father was never in his life. He heard that the boy joined Kronos' army and became Kronos himself just to take down the Olympians."Whatever problems you have with the gods... don't let them defy you." David tried to sound like his other siblings, charming. But he wasn't too good at it."Don't let anyone defy who you are. Demi-Titan or demigod. We don't belong to our parents, we are not their property." It was pretty obvious Cain had a grudge against demigods, just like how most titans have a grudge against gods."Can we... become friends instead of enemies?" His hand began to shake a litte.

David lowered his dagger, calmly placing it at his side. He wouldn't fight the troubled boy, even when he would attack. Fighting back wouldn't help him at all, it wouldn't solve anything. David saw a lot of fights in New Jersey, that just turned into blood baths. In the end, someone died or got seriously injured."Thank the gods." David murmured under his breath. He lowered his head and let out a sigh of relief. He paid no attention to what Cain did next, reaching for his book which was just sitting on the dusty floor. He moved just a little to the left to get it and only heard the spear whistle pass his ear. Although the spear didn't touch his ear, he pressed his hand to it as if it were injured."He's insane." He said once again under his breath.

David took a moment to look at where Cain was standing, only to find him gone."Mother..." David took a moment to breath."I ask that you help those that need to be loved. Find someone who will love them and lead them on the right path to happiness." He scooped his book up, grabbed his dagger from across the arena and began to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you doing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Ultra :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Arena-
Jump to: