Camp Ultra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Ultra

Lets face it you've always thought you were a little bit different but did you honestly think you were well...a thing of Myth?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jeremy Summers' characters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Summers
Jeremy Summers

Jeremy Summers' characters Empty
PostSubject: Jeremy Summers' characters   Jeremy Summers' characters Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:25 pm

Name: Jeremy Summers

Species: Is demigod a species...?

Godly Parent(s) ((If Applicable)): Just one. Loki.

Mortal Parent ((If applicable)): Jeane Summers.

Hair Color: Brown.

Eye Color: Blue.

Skin Tone: Light Tan.

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 158 lbs.

Build: Semi-muscular

Noteworthy Physical Features (Scars and the like): Mysterious scar on the palm of my left hand.

Pets: Eight-legged Asgardian Steed named Agmarr.

Alternate Appearance Form: I actually have a picture of myself.
Spoiler:

Powers: Firstly, I can shapeshift. This has no limits, besides when I am heavily injured or exhausted. When injured or exhausted, the shapeshifting lasts 3-4 minutes and can be used twice. I can only turn into things I have seen face to face. I can do this for as long as I want as long as I am uninjured. Secondly, I can teleport a minimum of 15 feet. This is only when using the C. Scepter. Thirdly, I have hypnosis. This can be resisted, if he breaks eye contact before it fully sets in . It effects anyone in my line of sight, or whoever I focus it on, as long as it is in within 10 feet of me. I can use this without the Scepter. It can also be resisted if I break eye contacts before the effects fully set in. Next, there's energy projection and telekinesis. Energy projection consists of Energetic Blasts, and an Energetic Force Field. The force field lasts 5 minutes. I can fire four Energetic Blasts at a time, with a 15 minute cool down, after the fourth blast. When using telekinesis, the maximum weight I can lift is his own body weight, if not a little bit more. Telekinesis is available without the scepter, but energy projection is not. Lastly, there is flight, invisibility, and phasing. Flight is only available with the Scepter. Invisibility and phasing are available without it. Flight can be used for 10 minutes, and only lifts me up to 10 feet above ground level. This causes major exhaustion if used for too long. For Intangibility, it can be used 3 times a day, for 5 minutes, with a 30 minute recharge time.

Personality: Jeremy has a generally antisocial personality and is known to be a Wallflower. He enjoys winning and not being able to lose. He is a very fast swimmer, and can hold is breath longer than anyone on his college swim team. He enjoys hanging out with his very few friends. When he isn't robbing people, he's practicing his backstroke. He is also sometimes oblivious to the completely obvious, and can't take a hint.

History: (I'm using my history and RP Example from CHB, but editing it a bit.) For a Half-Blood, Jeremy's life was pretty basic. He spent his days robbing every house out there and getting in trouble at school for stealing from lockers and taking money from the cash registers in the cafeteria. His mother developed Retinoblastoma (cancer of the Retina) when he was 10, forcing him to be a thief until he raised enough money for her therapy. A while after his 13th birthday, strange things started happening to him. Every once in a while, he would start to see something flash outside of his window around 3 AM. His abusive father, Nicholaj, died in a "tragic accident" where he drowned in the neighborhood pool. His mother was a generally nice woman, and treated him with utmost respect. She didn't approve of his thievery, but he continued to do it anyway because he wanted to keep her alive for as long as he could. When he was 13, he was gagged and abducted, then taken to CM. The person was another Norse demigod trying to stay discreet about his identity.

RP Example: I ran through the front door of my house, trying my best not to wake Nicholaj, but to no avail. Taking my first few steps on the way upstairs, he grabbed me by my shirt collar, and pulled me back down. I tugged and pulled, and I eventually got away and into my room. I opened my bedroom window, climbed out, only to be met by a mysterious black figure. He gagged me and put a bag over my head, but the rest is a blur.

Last edited by Jeremy Summers on Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:05 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Snow Nyx
Snow Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Summers' characters   Jeremy Summers' characters Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:31 pm

I don't think the demigods can be over 19?

The Siberian thing is kinda ridiculous, don't you think?

No to the shape shifting into humans. It's a little extreme. There also has to be limits on the shape shifting.

Did his mother force him into thievery or no?
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Summers' characters   Jeremy Summers' characters Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 1:23 pm

All the powers needs limits.

Demigods must be from 5 or so to 19, but, this character won't be in the camp very much longer.

The pet is not allowed. I'd allow a horse sent to him from Asgard, or a dog named Agmarr, but not the pet you currently have.

As Apollo said, did his other force him into thievery, or did he decide to do it on his own?
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Summers
Jeremy Summers

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Summers' characters   Jeremy Summers' characters Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:36 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Shade
God of Creation
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Summers' characters   Jeremy Summers' characters Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 2:41 pm

Un-Approved for editing reasons. Your Hypnosis must have a range limit, possibly about ten feet in front of him and people should be able to resist if if say he breaks eye contact.
Back to top Go down
https://ultramythcamp.forumotion.com
Jeremy Summers
Jeremy Summers

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Summers' characters   Jeremy Summers' characters Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 2:56 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Shade
God of Creation
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Summers' characters   Jeremy Summers' characters Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 2:58 pm

only the highest of willpower? So, basically only Green Lanterns? Naaah son. How about if he breaks eye contact before it fully sets in. With all the powers you have this will be a fine for resisting.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Summers
Jeremy Summers

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Summers' characters   Jeremy Summers' characters Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 3:05 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Shade
God of Creation
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Summers' characters   Jeremy Summers' characters Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 3:09 pm

Approved until stated otherwise
Jeremy Summers' characters Thumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Summers' characters   Jeremy Summers' characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jeremy Summers' characters
Page 1 of 1