Camp Ultra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Ultra

Lets face it you've always thought you were a little bit different but did you honestly think you were well...a thing of Myth?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"for diamonds do appear to be just like broken glass to me"

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pat
Pat

"for diamonds do appear to be just like broken glass to me" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "for diamonds do appear to be just like broken glass to me"   "for diamonds do appear to be just like broken glass to me" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 4:33 pm

The son of Poseidon did a lot of swimming, not very surprising considering his parentage but then again Liam should have been expecting that. The male licked his lips, Liam raising an eyebrow and then nodding as the male agreed to tag along on his adventure through the fields of berries that were not made of straw. ”You will? Alright then, means I won’t be goin it alone.” He said with a nod, rolling over and snatching his shirt up from the sand, unfurling it and shaking it to remove some of the sand from it.

With that done he would slip it over his body, content to let it dry natural, or until he felt like up his temp to let it go a little faster. With a fluid motion Liam moved to his feet, stretching as joints loudly popped and he looked to Caeden, waiting for him to stand up as well. ”Alright, time to pick some strawberries.” He said in a somewhat cheery tone.
Back to top Go down

"for diamonds do appear to be just like broken glass to me"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Ultra :: Camp Half-Blood :: Fireworks Beach-
Jump to: