Camp Ultra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Ultra

Lets face it you've always thought you were a little bit different but did you honestly think you were well...a thing of Myth?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nebula Galaxy | WIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skittles
Skittles

Nebula Galaxy |  WIP Empty
PostSubject: Nebula Galaxy | WIP   Nebula Galaxy |  WIP Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 7:05 pm

Nebula Star Galaxy
Nebula Galaxy |  WIP 14o82l5
"Can't promise that things won't be broken, but I swear that I will never leave."

Name: If haven't seen the title up there somewhere, my name is Nebula. Kind of ironic since my last name is galaxy, huh? Well that was meant to be. My father was an astrologist and when I came to him in a basket with a gluten free, wheat germ based muffin [idek, something my mother was into.] he instantly fell in love with the name.
Nicknames: I don't think I've ever had any nicknames... Nope, so if you have any ideas let me know!
Birthday: I was born on the second of December

Eyes: Even if it may seem fake, my eyes are rainbow colored. I very very most likely got it ffrom my mom.
Eyes:
Hair: Naturally, my hair is bleach blonde but I dyed it recently so it looked like the galaxy [look at the first photo. that's my hair apart from the sparkles]. My hair reaches just above the bottom of my shoulder blades.
Body Type: I have a very small and skinny frame
Skin Type: My skin is tanned
Weight: I don't actually know but if I had to guess I would weigh around 55-60 kgs
Height: I am quite short and am 5ft 5in
Typical Outfit: I wear about anything from dresses to hoodies to skinny jeans though my favourite outfit would have to be this > a lace skirt with black legging that have golden crosses on them, Brooklyn shirt, black fold over cuff lace up combat boots, my grey panda jersey and any jewellery I feel like wearing. Outfit >> http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=132208514

Personality: I am quite shy when you meet me but once I've warmed up to you it will all fall into place. I guess i am sweet, kind, caring and quirky. I am known as being soft hearted and trustworthy. I am very loyal and naive.
Flaws: I am soft-hearted, easily manipulated, I have a fear of the dark [don't judge], naive,
Talents: I can play the flute and have been playing it since I was ten.
Mortal Parent: My father is
God Parent: My mother is Iris, goddess of rainbows
Place of Origin: I am from New Zealand, in a city called Auckland.
Pets: I own a black mouse (domesticated) named Luna.
Abilities:
Powers: I can make a rainbow appear in my hand(s) for seventy seconds. The rainbow can be fifty cm in length and ten cm wide. I can also manipulate the rainbow to bend, straighten, move etc for twenty seconds. I can do this four times a day and needs a 35 minute rest.
Another power of mine is being able to turn an object into any color of the rainbow. The biggest object i could do is the average shed. It lasts for one minute and i can do this five times a day. I have to have a fifteen minute break.
Weapons: I own a bow and arrow which I had designed to be painted in rainbow colors. I usually carry a maximum of fifteen arrows, each with celestial bronze tips and stars etched along the sides. Along with this I own a 40cm long celestial bronze knife.

History:Nebula arrived at her fathers doorstep on a rainbow on the second of December. She grew up in Auckland and since her father didn't have much experience with babies he got a few pointers from his neighbor, At school Nebula was friends with nearly everyone. A few people would tease her about her dyslexia and ADHD but she didn't let it get to her. Nebulas father was an astrologist and quite rich (when I say quite rich a mean VERY rich). She had a good life. When she was twelve her father had spoken to her about her mother. Of course, being the person she is, she took it quite well and on her thirteenth birthday a satyr had discovered her. She flew to America the next day and was only attacked once during the trip.

RP Example:
Notes:
Back to top Go down

Nebula Galaxy | WIP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Ultra :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Character Forms-
Jump to: