Camp Ultra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Ultra

Lets face it you've always thought you were a little bit different but did you honestly think you were well...a thing of Myth?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I wish that i could wake up with Amnesia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skittles
Skittles

I wish that i could wake up with Amnesia Empty
PostSubject: I wish that i could wake up with Amnesia   I wish that i could wake up with Amnesia Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 10:12 am

Danielle skipped along the tracks with her hands on her headphones. "Daanniii." I whined. I knew she knew I was trying to get her attention. She turned around and faced me; now walking backwards. She mouthed the words to the song that blared through the speakers of her headphones. "Dani please listen to me!" I tried again but she just smiled and mouthed I can't hear you. The distance sound of a train alerted me to get off the tracks. I shuffled off and waited for Danielle to do the same. When I noticed she didn't my head snapped up. She was still walking backwards down the track...
Matthew tried every night not to cry but it was hard. He had lost thing he loved the most. It was like a child losing their blanket; unbearable. The pain was worst than anything he would ever experience. There are worst things than death, he remembers someone saying that to him. He had laughed at them, but now he knew they were right.
He had come down to the lake to clear his mind to possibly get a better sleep. Sure, he could've gone to Hypnos cabin, but he honestly didn't want to. The sound of the gentle waves lapping against the shore was relaxing. He laid back with his arms behind his back. His eyes looked up at the night sky. Matt thought about how much Dani would've loved this.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mason

PostSubject: Re: I wish that i could wake up with Amnesia   I wish that i could wake up with Amnesia Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 10:17 am

Perry walked into the lake area, chewing on a Pepsi can. He took another bite, then threw the rest in a nearby garbage can. It was just dinner and he was full from all that nice silverware. He noticed a demigod down by the lake. He wondered what was going on; no demigod could've come here from the Mess Hall that quickly. He tried to go down quietly, but that was hard with hooves. Suddenly, one of his hooves hit a rock and he rolled into the lake. He gasped for air, and swam to the surface.

He smiled at the demigod. He choked some water up. "Name's Perry. How'd you get here so quickly?"
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Skittles

PostSubject: Re: I wish that i could wake up with Amnesia   I wish that i could wake up with Amnesia Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 10:25 am

The splash of water made Matt sit up and scan the location of the sound. He saw a satyr coming out of the lake waters. He had introduced himself as Perry. He didn't care though he politely answered.
"Cool." He started. "I ran here." That may have been a lie but it wasn't Matt's problem. He put his hands in his black hoodie pockets. He wore a black veil brides shirt underneath with skinny jeans and grey high tops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wish that i could wake up with Amnesia   I wish that i could wake up with Amnesia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wish that i could wake up with Amnesia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Ultra :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Lake-
Jump to: